Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2014 Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated by the awesome Mama Smith's Reviews Blog.For those of you who do not know what the Liebster Blog Award is,it is for new bloggers who inspire others (awww).


These are my questions...


1.)What inspired you to start blogging?
My kids.I wanted them to be proud of me

2.)Whats is your favorite sports team?
The New York Yankees!!!
 
3.)Where did you grow up?
Born in Tampa Florida,moved to Alaska then Hawaii and finally N.C.Dad was in the Air Force


4.)Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
My mother-in-law she has been through so much and yet is always smiling.
 
 
5.)What was your favorite company to work with OR what company do you want to work with most if you have not done a product review yet?
Definatley Adovia.Their products are amazing!
 
 
6.)What does you typical week day look like?
BUSY!!!! lol 
 
 
7.)What celebrity would you most like to have lunch with?
John Lennon
8.)Do you have a job besides blogging?
Being a Mommy..


9.)What is your favorite season and why?
Winter,I hate being hot.
 
 
10.)Coffee, tea, or neither?
coffee!!!
 
 
11.)Sweet or salty snacks?
Can't choose,lol



My nominees are...




Your questions are


1.) Who inspires you the most?

2.) What is your favorite food?

3.) What is your biggest fear?

4.) Where were you born?

5.) What is your favorite color?

6.) Where would you most like to go on vacation?

7.) What is your favorite Holiday?

8.) Do you have a favorite movie that you can watch over and over again?

9.) Do you have children?

10.) Do you like to read?

11.) What do you like to do in your free time?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I know what it's like..I grew up an army brat and have lived everywhere. It's so hard saying where I am from because I have no idea where to start LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live about 45 mins from Tampa! Also, stinks we can't be friends anymore cuz I am a Red Sox girl! :)

    ReplyDelete