Monday, November 2, 2015

The Carolina Nut Co.



The Carolina Nut Co. is located in Henderson N.C. They have been making unique, high quality peanuts for over 60 years.With inventive flavors such as Honey Roasted Chipotle and Dill Pickle you are sure to find a favorite. They are sold locally at grocers such as Food Lion and Ingles. They can also be bought online HERE. I tried two flavors, the Honey Roasted Chipotle and the Sea Salt and Pepper. The Honey Roasted Chipotle were addictive. Slightly sweet with a kick of heat, but not to hot.

I also used the Honey roasted and Chipotle Peanuts in a snack mix recipe. Equal parts peanuts and chocolate covered pretzels. The chocolate and chipotle really compliment each other so well. Even my kids liked the subtle sweetness and little kick of heat.


The Sea Salt and Pepper Peanuts were also very good, not as salty as I thought that they would be. They are not overly seasoned and would also be perfect in snack mixes. All in all I am extremely happy that I decided to give this company a try. I will definitely be purchasing more of their flavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment