Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Guide


Mother's Day, a day to celebrate moms and all that they (we) do. Are you hoping for a spa day or a beautiful bouquet? Chocolates or perfumes? This guide will give you some ideas to make mom feel special.



A beautiful bouquet... I love these! Elegant blooms in a gorgeous Victorian Teacup. From Teleflora you can order them HERE.



Gift baskets are another great idea. You can purchase them already made or for a more personal gift make it yourself. Fill the basket with goodies specific to your mom, wife. These are great for getting the kids involved. 


Chocolates are always a great gift idea. An even better idea is personalized chocolates. Totallychocolate.com has incredible chocolate that you can personalize for mom.


I am a sucker for perfumes. If I could, I would have an entire room full of nothing but perfumes. It is such a simple way to lift your spirits. I have worked with Scentbird and absolutely love their service. They have recently rolled out their AL A Carte option. You can give the gift of an amazing scent or why not do a years worth of awesome scents? It's the gift that keeps on giving. 


Something as simple as breakfast in bed or a picnic in the park would be wonderful. It is not about the money that you spend it is about celebrating all moms do. So, wether you are shopping for your mom or wife (or both!) Or making a wish list for yourself I hope I gave you some good ideas. Let me know in the comments what you are wishing for.

Thanks for stopping by,  Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment