Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ADOVIA mineral eye gel review

I recieved this product a couple of days ago.I wanted to use it before I gave a review.So the first thing is the actual container.I thought it was very pretty,it is frosted glass and a nice silver lid.I like the fact that is made with natural ingredients,like sweet almond oil,jojoba oil,olive and grape seed oils, rose hips and dead see salt.The first time I used it I could definitely feel it working.It tingled,but not in a bad way.Like it was refreshing my eyes.It absorbs quickly and did not irritate my eyes.I have used some eye creams that irritated my eyes so badly I had to flush them out.After using this for a couple of days I see that my eyes seem brighter,the dark circles seem to be fading.I would certainly purchase this product.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment