Thursday, July 17, 2014

ADOVIA exfoliating dead sea salt facial scrub review

I recieved this product to review about a week ago.I wanted to really test it before I reviewed it.I used it two different ways,First alone after my normal facial cleaning.The second way I used it was to add it to my facial cleanser making a "paste" with it.The second worked the best for me.I would not hesitate to recommend this product to all my readers.It really leaves your skin clean and fresh feeling.The ingredient,yes it only has one is simply fine Dead Sea Salt.Wonderful product from a wonderful company and I will be using their products solely from now on.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment