Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pure Shea Butter review

I recieved this product for testing purposes.I was extremely excited to have the opportunity to try this product.When it arrived the very first thing that I noticed was that it was such a generous amount of Shea butter.It will last a long time.So the first thing I did was open the product and smell it (lol).Their was no perfumy smell,it smells natural.I then read the sticker on top of the lid and was happy to discover that this product was made by the women of Ghana and is fair trade.It is all natural shea butter,that's it nothing else.I then tried a bit on this stubborn dry spot on my ankle,it was a little "grainy" for lack of a better term.So I rubbed it between my fingers to kind of loosen it up a bit and rubbed it on the dry skin.It absorbed beautifully.You only need a very little bit so I am most positive that you will not have to buy lotion for a long while.All in all wonderful product.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I just posted my review on this stuff! I love it! Great for stretch marks and as lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this on my feet in the shower. It makes them really soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too. I love it, so much it can be used for hair or skin. Great review.

    ReplyDelete