Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ipsy August Glam Bag


This is my second bag from ipsy. While I love the pattern of the bag, I am not a big fan of the material. I want to say it feels like a really thin "pleather". I would rather have the cloth material bags. OK, on to the contents.





Trust Fund Beauty

The color is called elegantly wasted. It's a dark lavender, I want to say. Maybe I'm wrong, let me know in the comments. I personally love this color for Spring and Summer. Kind of bummed I got it so late in the summer. It took one coat for my toes. It did take longer to dry completely compared to my other polishes. It has good coverage, no streaking. I put my top coat on and was good to go. Has not chipped at all. All in all a great polish.



NOYAH

The color is desert rose. I love this color! I am fair skinned so I usually stick with nude colors. This is so light and pretty looks really natural on my lips. It is very hydrating and not tacky. I did have to reapply numerous times, after eating and drinking. I tried using a fine grain setting powder over it but it felt to dry afterwards. It is vegetarian friendly and not tested on animals.



Juara

This is the tumeric antioxidant radiance facial mask. It is fragrance free and is supposed to minimize your pores. It says that it can be used three times a week. I used it one time only because my face tends to be super oily. It does get warm but not hot. It is a mustard color. Has no scent whatsoever. I left it on for 10 minutes but it can be left on for up to 15 minutes. My skin after was not greasy or oily (I thought it would be) I did not notice any difference in my life size, but I did only use it once. It is 100% vegetarian, free of parabens and phthalates and not tested on animals.



Skrone Cosmetics

This is their Luxe doubler. It is a eye and lip pencil in the color wine. I have actually not used this product and it will be in my Halloween themed giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment