Wednesday, November 18, 2015

                            As a blogger I drink a lot of coffee, sometimes a pot all by myself. If I do not drink it fast enough though the coffee will start to burn in the carafe. The smell of burnt coffee, not to appealing. It also makes future pots have a burnt after taste. Brewing a cup at time, starts making a lot of sense now. Enter the Keurig 2.0....With features such as...Brews a small carafe of up to 4 cups, choose your own brew strength, removable drip tray for tall mugs.These are just a few of the features you can expect from your Keurig. Unlike older models you can now use your own reusable K-cup. I will say that the price can be pretty high but! I have found them for $99.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Also, I have read that they can be a hassle to clean. I searched YouTube and found a video, from Keurig, on how to clean your brewing system.
                                                              
                                                            
           In all honesty, with all the features that this brewing system offers it is a wonderful investment. If you do not drink coffee they have tea and hot chocolate K-cups. It is also a awesome gift idea. The Keurig 2.0 along with a homemade basket full of coffees, mugs, and little noshes...my idea of the "perfect" gift.     
                         ~The opinions expressed in this post are my 
                             Own. This IS NOT a Sponsered post~                                      
                                                        








No comments:

Post a Comment